Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's headphones

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 09:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Vickie's headphones
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Karen is slowly catching up on posts and has found Vickie's story about
her headphones.

Hey, now I'm really sorry I was ill in Chicago and didn't call the Dynamic
Duo for a visit!  All we have to figure out is how to get a recording out
of Vickie's headphones .  . . or does some electronic genius out there
have a method whereby we can dismantle our own headphones and achieve the
same result?

Sounds like great fun. I wanna do it.  I've had a certain amount of time
on my walkman with the batteries running down listening to Kate at half
time or thereabouts.  That is interesting in itself.  That's how I first
got the idea that the Experiment IV message is "I'm using my voice like
an instrument."  Doodling around with the sound recording program on my
computer seems to yield the same results.

But I'd love to hear this stuff Vickie's come up with.  Thank the goddess
of headphones for fortuitous accidents!

Karen  kln@crl.com