Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rate Kate

From: jennifer sherry <jsherry@hngorin.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 23 Sep 94 14:13:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Rate Kate
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

IMHO this is how I would rate the albums, mind you this is based
on a 'What I listen to when I want to hear some Kate' criterion,
also I believe 'The Ninth Wave' is an album in it's own right,
but this is another debate altogether:

1) Hounds of Love
2) The Sensual World
3) Never For Ever
4) The Red Shoes
5) The Kick Inside
6) Lionheart
7) The Ninth Wave
8) The Dreaming

I'm not saying any of these are worse then any of the others,
it's just, when I am in the mood to listen to Kate music this is
most likely the order they would go into my 5-Disc CD player.

My 5 favorite non-album tracks (how I wish they were all available
on CD affordably):

1) Under the Ivy
2) Experiment IV
3) Be Kind to My Mistakes
4) Alternative Hounds of Love
5) Wuthering Heights (New Vocal)

Five is not enough, I left out so many and I haven't heard 'The
Man I Love' yet...

These ratings are subject to change depending on my mood.

-Jennifer

"If I only could I'd make a deal with God" and get it to stop
raining...