Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Snide: (Adj) Insidiously derogatory.

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 94 10:16:00 EST
Subject: Snide: (Adj) Insidiously derogatory.
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 28 TEXT

Date: Wednesday, 14 September 1994 9:15AM
stUART wrote:

]Based on my unscientific sampling, I feel that I must award the crown for
]"Most consistently snide postings" to [drum roll, please] "The Listener,"
]Jonathan Forward.
]
]        [wild applause]
]
]Rather an inappropriate handle. The Listener seems to do at least as much
]talking as listening.

 Yes folks!  Welcome to SNYD-FM, where we broadcast the most obnoxious,
 reactionary, sexist, misogynist, racist, bigoted, backlash crap twenty-
 four hours a day.  Here are some comments from our listeners:

 "Duh - it's just like my magazine!" - Bob Guccione
 "Cranky" - The Times
 "Judgemental" - The Washington Post
 "Sorry, we only review books" - New York Review of Books
 "I like to watch" - Stev0

The Snide Bastard, Adelaide Australia.
"I am the DJ; I am what I play" - David Bowie