Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate's movie

From: wendolyn@aol.com (Wendolyn)
Date: 17 Sep 1994 19:03:05 -0400
Subject: Re: kate's movie
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <355n96$533@search01.news.aol.com>, wendolyn@aol.com (Wendolyn)
writes:

>I saw all the posts regarding her movie....Well it's playing in Seattle
at
>the Varsity
>theatr in a couple too. I'll post again in a day or two when I can find
>the schedule and get the exact dates and times toodles

ok here it is friday and saturday 9-30 + 10-1 tltctc alternates w a
japanese gender bender called dream girls about a japanes theatre where
all the the roles are played by women. a semi documentary. si fi anyone
from seattle is on here and going, should be wondrous. It's at the varsity
theatre near the university of washington