Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

happy list and stuff

From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 14:44:45 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: happy list and stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Thanks to all who sent me the Happy Rhodes addresse. Unfortunately, the
first post I saw there was "Pity Sarah McLachlan." It was the first time
I heard of this matter, and I tell you, it really sent chills up and down
my spine. Thanks to Vickie for reproducing the original post. I am a
little confused on the background here, though. Are the "Possession"
lyrics based on the contents of letters this guy sent? I always sorta
thought it was just a nice love song, but this really adds a new
element. Ugh...

       *** Eric Christensen ***
        Senior, Middle Eastern Studies
        University of Illinois