Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's bush...

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 08:54:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kate's bush...
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Wed, 14 Sep 1994, Forward, Jonathan wrote:

> Date: Tuesday, 13 September 1994 4:43AM
> Chris Williams wrote:
>
> [...]
> ] the sort of places that stock back issues of Penthouse tend
> ]to "frown" upon aimless browsing.
>
>  As opposed to some of us who frown on puerile crap like that for
>  other reasons.
>
> "The Listener"

Oh, my, my. Aren't we judgmental and cranky this morning?

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart Castergine            ---
"The night comes every day to my window.                    |/
The serious night, promising as always,                     |\
age and moderation. And I am frightened" -- Jack Gilbert