Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Whither Shirts?

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 1994 18:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Whither Shirts?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Okay, so now we have two options for obtaining love-hounds shirts:

a.)  a fellow Katefan and love-hound, and
b.)  a business that is just doing this to make money.

The fellow love-hound isn't going to make any money off of this venture.  She
is just doing it because she cares.

IGG is going to have the shirts faster, sure, but, as Steve0 pointed out, that's
just because they're a business.  It's for precisely that reason that we
should all buy our shirts from the love-hound source!  IGG has no right to
be selling these shirts whatsoever.  Don't encourage them by buying from them!

Wait a few weeks for your shirts.  Save money.  The shirts are wonderful, and
will definitely be worth the wait!  But they are *not* worth putting any
profits into a business' pockets for them.

Just my impassioned $.02,

Meredith
meth@delphi.com