Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IED -- who is this guy, anyway?

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 17:08:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: IED -- who is this guy, anyway?
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 9 Sep 1994, J Runagate wrote:

> Sheesh!  Get rid of the jerk!  What a dork!

rec.music.gaffa suddenly becomes quiet enough to hear a pin drop. No one
can believe the words just uttered. J. Runagate has dared to blaspheme
the High Priest of Kate.

Surely, he must repent or burn in the pits of damnation. Oh Holy IED, be
merciful, for he knows not what he does.

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart Castergine            ---
"The night comes every day to my window.                    |/
The serious night, promising as always,                     |\
age and moderation. And I am frightened" -- Jack Gilbert