Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's bush...

From: an126084@anon.penet.fi
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 16:32:02 UTC
Subject: Kate's bush...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I remember some controversy with John & Yoko, and (I belive) Judy
Collins appearing nude on album covers and insets. On "The Whole
Story" Kate is photographed from the shoulders up... are there any
other photos of her around?

I remember reading an article about KB bootlegs; someone released
a 3-LP set from one of Kate's concerts, and the inside "art" of the
album-cover was a penthouse centerfold titled "Kate", evidently
they found a Kate-lookalike to pose for an issue released while
Kate was touring...

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.