Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights Location

From: evans@rd.eng.bbc.co.uk (Richard Evans)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 08:13:03 GMT
Subject: Wuthering Heights Location
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ns.bbc.co.uk

Thanks alot Peter Chow, for pointing me towards the WH video from the 1978
Video Collection which I rushed out and bought last week. I had not seen it
since it was originally shown when the single was in the charts so it was a
wonderful find.

One question though:
Is this the only WH video shot outdoors ? I didn't quite seem to agree with
my memory of it. Am I right or is it just my memory fading in and out.

By the way the WH video seems to be shot on film rather than video tape, hence
the poor quality colour and the dirt, but a wonderful find anyway.

Richard
My views not those of my employer.