Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1 hour Peter Gabriel special on Viva

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 00:05:00 +0200
Subject: 1 hour Peter Gabriel special on Viva
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, gabriel@merle.acns.nwu.edu
Cc: klaus@inphobos.wupper.de, iheber@esoc.bitnet

Hi!

If you happen to live in Europe and are able to receive the German MTV clone
named Viva, you ARE interested in recording viva this Wednesday from 22:00 to
23:00 CET, because viva will repeat a one hour Peter Gabriel special they
already did broadcast twice on Sunday - believe me, it's VERY interesting.

Subscribers of the Gabriel list: I'm not subscribed to your list but I thought
this might be interesting for at least some of you.

Ilka: You want to record next week's version of Jam (which is the Viva programme
broadcasting the P.G. special), because then they will show a feature about one
the Queen members (did forget who it was, wasn't Brian May though).

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]