Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan info Email

From: Steve Thomas <hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 1994 16:41:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Sarah McLachlan info Email
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (rec.music.gaffa)

Dear Love-Hounds,

	Now that I am back at the esteemed educational establishment listed
below (now hopefully with fully completed Japanese garden filling the gap in
the middle of the Arts Building! - I'll be checking it out later!) for a few
days, I have realised that I have been a complete fool and have left my copy of
"Fumbling Towards Ecstacy" at home in Swansea.
	I'd be very grateful if someone could Email me with the address given
on the back of the CD for information on Sarah McL., since I had planned to
send off for this stuff this week!
	Stupidity strikes me again!!!!! (Juat ask Steve Berlin for another
example of my absent-mindedness.) Thank you Steve, a posting of this will _not_
be necessary!

Steve

P.S. Hope to see you all at the Hike!!

Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk
* Dept. of History, Univ. of Warwick *           "I LOVE LIFE................!"
*     Coventry, Warwickshire, UK     *                        (Kate Bush, 1982)