Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ETM single question

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 1 Sep 1994 20:19:07 GMT
Subject: ETM single question
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I know this has probably been gone over umpteen times before but my brain
is getting quite addled in it's old age and thus I need to call upon
the combined talents of gaffa for help as well as stop me from writing
interminably long sentences - whoah!

I saw today an ETM single, a non-US copy I'm sure.  It came in a cardboard
sleeve.  It had 4 tracks on it. 1. ETM, 2. ETM ext, 3. YWA, 4. SD.
The catalogue number was 8 or 10 numbers without a break between any.

I remember reading about the German single with the (non) ETM extended version
and I believe I once saw a copy with times on it.  But as I said earlier,
my mind memory is not what it used to be.  There was no indication of where
the disc came from and it was selaed in a plastic baggie so I couldn't really
find out.  A response by email is fine.

BTW, I never found out what that CD5 offered by Anthem Entertainment in
Anaheim, CA was about.  The title was "Two Places at Once".

Searching for an import copy of the full ETM extended mix,

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                                          Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                         San Diego State University