Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Battle of the century

From: Bruce Bettinger <bdb@tyrell.net>
Date: 1 Sep 94 06:18:15 GMT
Subject: Re: The Battle of the century
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris here, posting via a friend's account. For some reason I can't telnet
to my account.

steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>Brian J Dillard <dillardb@student.msu.edu> despite not having a shift key
>manages to type:

>>geez! this tori-vs.-kate thing reminds me of those old marvel comics
>>lettercolumns where kids wrote in debating vociferously about who would win in
>>a match-up, the thing or the hulk?

>Good point.  Now, what *I* want to know:  If Kate and Tori got into
>a fight, who would win?

   As big a Kate fan as I am, Tori would *undoubtedly* win. Tori has
huge reserves of anger to draw from. Kate barely understands anger.
Let's see..."Babooshka" from the cover of the EMI-America _Mini-LP_
vs. "Metal-Bimbi Tori" from the cover of _Y Kant Tori Read_ in a sword
fight!

>Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu> slyly informs us:

>>The movie schedule also had this excerpt from Chris William's Los Angeles
>>Times review:

>Hmmmm....

    Nope, not me. Yet another Chris Williams.