Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

...a small Kiwi

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 1994 16:14:00 +1200
Subject: ...a small Kiwi
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Hello
Is anybody from Britain/Europe in a position to pick me up a copy of the
re-release Live at Hammermith Video/CD?I have rung everywhere here for it
and there is NO PLANS to import it to New Zealand. :( We have PAL VHS here.
This would be a Big favour for a little Kiwi.
                                                  Philip Dyer
                                                  Wellington
                                                  New Zealand