Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia - here's the full list

From: phyd@interaccess.com (Brian Leake)
Date: 27 Aug 1994 22:32:01 -0500
Subject: Fruitopia - here's the full list
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I heard lots of talk good and bad about the Fruitopia ads with Kate Bush's
new musical shorts recently, here's a list of the names of all the ads -

	1. "Nice"
	2. "Fighting Fruit"
	3. "Summer Solstice"
	4. "Soul"
	5. "What If"

"What If" played in movie theatres and is in 'widescreen'. They are all
produced by a company called "Click 3X" I believe.

All the music is different, with the "What If" ad being the longest one.

- Brian.

--
Brian Leake, Software Engineer         phyd@interaccess.com
Image Art                              "No problems... Only Solutions"