Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Crow's ignorance

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 20:03:05 EDT
Subject: Crow's ignorance
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

> I remember an
> interview (in think in Q magazine) of Sheryl Crow in which she's talking
> about current trends and discusses (with some disgust) the popularity of
> singers like Amos with "little girl" voices and themes.

Ugh. Well, she just lost the bonus points she built up with me at WS.
(I don't mean her set. I saw an interview with her earlier in the
day and she wore a great t-shirt, with the words "Manson Sucks" and
and a picture of Sharon Tate on the front. I don't have Crow's album
but I thought she was extremely cool for wearing that shirt)

Vickie