Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Files & anAmosity

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 26 Aug 94 16:32:06 EDT
Subject: Files & anAmosity
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

<steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)> writes:

> On AOL I am currently telling the KateFans there about FTPMail.
> I had made this directory of most of the files on ftp.uwp.edu
> which I'm sending to the Kate Folder there, when I thought it
> might be of interest to the general public.  So here it is.
> [Directory for ftp.uwp.edu Note: In all the following directory
> listings, "..." should be replaced by /pub/music/lists/gaffa/
[etc, etc, etc....]

Does anyone have all these files & directories downloaded? If so,
I'd like to close a deal with you... I'd like to get some
diskettes... :-)
Can anyone help me? I need KateInfo!

Now, on to the anAmosity discussion:

I had a rather pleasant encounter with a friend from Germany
yesterday and we were talking about how bad the Kate reference
turns out to be these days. KateFans scorn Tori and vice versa,
which is not a good thing, as they are as talented as eachother,
each in different ways.
You should've seen my reaction when i caught up with a week of
Love-Hounds and found the whole Kate-Tori discussion.

<WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>> writes:

> I enjoy these debates only up to the point where they become
> actual Tori-bashing, and then it stops being fun.

Same here!

[...]

Then <IED0DXM@aol.com> writes:
> > How it could be claimed her performance style comes from
> > Kate.It's just ludicrous!
[...]
> He is a fierce, though humble, subscriber to the ancient Greeks'
> broad concept of guilt and personal responsibility, by  virtue of
[blah blah blah.... ;) ]

Well, also following the Greeks, I'd like to state that I subscribe
to their beliefs that there was more than 1 God.
Tori is as much as Kate is. They both really *are*.... :-)

(Happy is another one, BTW, as is Kim... And Milla could turn out
to be one too...)

A little more tolerance wouldn't be too much to ask, now, would it?

Finally: Does anyone know if the new Tori single has been released yet?

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands