Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Clones of Love

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 10:42:22 PDT
Subject: The Clones of Love
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Yes!  Yes!  Thanks to IED, I have finally SEEN THE LIGHT!
Tori really *IS* just a Klone of Kate.  However, IED, the ever-diplomatic,
neglected to include these other IMPORTANT CLUES:

Lyrics:

o  Kate often uses the word "The".  So does Tori.

o  Kate uses nouns, verbs, *AND* adjectives.  So does Tori.

Musically:

o  Kate uses both major AND minor chords.  So does Tori.

o  Kate has been known to use 4/4 timing.  So has Tori.

Lifestyles:

o  Kate is a carbon-based life-form.  So is Tori.

o  Kate is bilaterally symetrical.  So is Tori.

And here's the most important clue:

o  Kate has X-X Chromosones.  SO DOES TORI!

Ah, this is all too simple!  Next week, we prove IED is really Francis Bacon.

- Stev0 the Illuminatus

"I know you know what you know but you should know by now
 That you're not me." - The Rutles