Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Live CD

From: James Lynn <jim@cconcepts.co.UK>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 14:02:34 BST
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Live CD
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Further to my problem with a copy of the Live at Hammersmith CD having the
wrong music recorded on it, I went back to WH Smiths where I bought it. They
only had one more copy there, but we played it, and it was OK, so it's not a
problem with all of them - a case of caveat emptor, I think.

It would appear that a rogue disc has been labelled wrongly. The catalogue
number on the CD is 839043 - if there's someone out there who knows about
that sort of thing, I'd be interested to know what it is. Since there was
only one other copy in the shop, I've no way of knowing if this is a unique
item, or whether a whole batch was wrongly labelled. If anyone else has more
information, I'd be interested to hear it.

Jim (jim@cconcepts.co.uk)