Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Peter Chow

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 01:24 BST-1
Subject: To Peter Chow
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I am sorry that I have to use lovehounds this way.

Peter,

I understand that you have been unable to get any email through to my cix
address. I understand how frustrating this is as I have been unable to get
any email through to you from either my cix address or my compuserve one. If
you still want a copy of the tape tree all I can now suggest is for you to
ring me on 0205 722625.

Adrian (who now has slightly less hair than he did a week ago).