Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: anAmosity

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 16:16:32 GMT
Subject: Re: anAmosity
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <Pine.3.89.9408240733.B11975-0100000@cd> "Stuart
M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us> writes:

   Clothing and hairstyle? That tousled, carrot-topped hippie who is so fond
   of old jeans and one-piece swimsuits? You gotta be kidding!

As opposed to the tousled, auburn-topped hippie who was so fond of old
jeans and one-piece leotards?

   Peformance demeanor? I *wish* I ever got to see Kate writhe on a piano
   bench like that! Kate behind a piano is very reserved, very
   British.

That's the word that comes to mind when I see Kate performing "Hammer
Horror": *reserved*.  Yeah.