Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The man I love 7" cat.no

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 19 Aug 94 14:42:34 EDT
Subject: The man I love 7" cat.no
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

A friend of mine is trying to get "The man I love" on 7" for me in England.
(Yes, those old, black, vinyl records that used to be sold by thousands in
the better days when consumers weren't faked into the idea CD's sound
better)

Does anyone have the catalog number for that 7"? If so, please e-mail me as
soon as possible! I need and want that 7" !!

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands