Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ab faB, please, sweetie, darling...

From: Connie Lofton <Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com>
Date: 18 Aug 94 15:16:22 CS
Subject: Ab faB, please, sweetie, darling...
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

>I realize that this isn't exactly gaffa material, but since someone
>mentioned they had seen it, here...

>...I've been looking for the Absolutely Fabulous single in various
>places, and have been unable to find it.  Would anyone who can get
>hold of one be willing to buy it and send it to me?  I'll pay postage,
>of course, along with the price of the single itself.

>Thanks,
>Drew

My apologies as well for the non-Kate content, but I've been hunting for this
for awhile myself.  I was going to dub a copy off my video of the song, but I'd
rather have the real thing.  If anyone locates any copies, I'd love to buy
one.  Ditto on the postage costs.

BTW, I'm looking to correspond with any and all Ab faB (and French & Saunders)
fanatics by private e-mail.

LaCroix, sweetie, LaCroix!

--Connie

Reader of American, English, French, and of course,
bloody-Aby-bloody-ssian-bloody Vogue