Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WH YUK!!

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 23:16:32 +1200
Subject: WH YUK!!
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Jonathan Forward writes:
>if it sounds like the garage band from Hell fucking up a
 perfectly good song - yes I've heard it.  If I'm thinking
 about the same version, then disco/techno doesn't describe it.
 Perhaps bloody/awful would be more appropriate.

about the funk version of WH currently playing the clubs.
And I agree!! This song makes me CRINGE whenever I hear it.
Have you noticed how the dance floor instantly clears when it comes on?
Does Kate have to personally agree to these things.I hope not because
this is a case of VERY bad judgement on her part if she does.
                                                       Phil