Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tapetree: rapido question

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 12:03:08 GMT
Subject: Re: tapetree: rapido question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <Cu7CnJ.AHx@world.std.com>, rickter@world.std.com (Paul C
Rickter) writes:

> I have questions about the "rapido" segment of tape b:  The documentation
> includes very little detail about the show.  What is the format of the
> Rapido Show?

Can't really remember. All I recall is that a lot of it seemed to
comprise the presenter (Antoine des Caunes) against a white background
speaking to the camera with large "RAPIDO" capitions down both
sides....

I do know, however that the dub on the Love-Hounds Collection misses
out a bit just before the "making the tea" sequence where she jumps
out of the back of a Citroen CX, runs round the corner and goes into
the studio.

> When was this video recorded?

Ummm, late 1989? I think her hair looks suspiciously like the way it
did in the VH-1 interview, so if you can date that...

> Are there any other video
> clips that show KaTe in her studio?

Not that I can remember.

Speaking of the Lovehounds Collection, I think there's an error in
the listings, the section claimed to be Hounds of Love on Top of the
Pops, is in fact HoL being performed at the 1986 BPI Awards.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)