Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia & Re: Boys And Girls

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 21:49:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Fruitopia & Re: Boys And Girls
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>> it out. You'll recognize the distorted "Ooo, I just know that somethin'
>> good is gonna happen."
>
>I haven't heard this, but it's probably the Utah Saints song called (I
>think) "Something Good", isn't it?

Hey, I took a guess. I'd heard it before in some places but never noticed
that it either has a sample from "Cloudbusting" (they sound really
familiar, except that the Ooo is distorted in "Something Good") or a really
weird coincidence.
--
Hey, we're not all gay or bi here. =P

-Kevin
I love those Fruitopias.

--
Kevin Holy * at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu * liquidtv@aol.com * Ooo-hooo!
Fave Thing To Do: Listen to "Ocean Voyages" while lying on the hammock...