Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lost various . . .

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 19:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Lost various . . .
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A big thank you to eac hand every one who came to Katemas in San
Francisco.  Thanks to everyone who contributed door prizes.  Okay, I'll
hold onto those Pulse magazines for a few years and try to give them away
again in 2005 when the next album comes out.

I do have some lost and lonely items searching for their true owners:

- 1 very lovely hat from Quaker Marine Supply in Pennsylvania (Peter M.?)
- 1 pair os super snazzy prescription sunglasses from Dr. Fred Slater's
office
- FOUR Kate Bush posters (Ed?)  These are all drawings of Kate and were
left in the "For Sale" area.
- 1 door prize - Italian 7" single of Hammer Horror (I'm perfectly happy
to keep it if you already had it

I think that's it.  Please contact me and reclaim your lost stuff.

Thanks again to everyone who brought food, brought door prizes, and
brought themselves.  Thanks IED for a list of thinks too long to mention,
but expecially the Frutopia commercials.

Thanks to Peter Manchester for being smitten with my apartment in a very
gentlemanly way . . . must have been exactly as you pictured it.

Stev0, great galloping shirts!  I have to fend people off on the street.

Karen  kln@crl.com

"I'm reeling in the music and I've only had a few . . ."