Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Great SF Katemas!

From: bytor@ccnet.com (By-Tor Blackwing)
Date: 7 Aug 1994 21:35:42 -0700
Subject: Great SF Katemas!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It twas my first katemas, and even though I brought my ex along and had
to leave early, I had a wonderful time!  Nice to meet you folks, and
thanks for the tee shirt Steve0...I've been too lazy to order one for so
long...It's about time I had a Kate shirt.
Thank, Karen, for doing such a good job of hostessing!  And thanks
everyone else, for being there.  See you folks around!

bytor@ccnet.com			By-Tor Blackwing
"Half superstar, half victim.	"And we dreamed that Amigas would rule
 She's a victor star		 the world!" -- Jeff Gonzales
 Conceptually new..." -- RW	"Audiences." -- Viktor Davis
P.S.  Hi Jessica!