Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: nomad@mercury.interpath.net (- Personal Account)
Date: 2 Aug 1994 23:32:43 -0400
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

_Get Out of My House_  was on _The Dreaming_.

My roommate's girlfriend in college was the only female I've
ever known to be a Kate fan.  Any ideas?  Or is it just me?
It seems like guys get...er, I don't want to say obsessed,
but my friends accuse me of that.  I just REALLY like her music.
Of course, I live in a small pathetic town and lead a
sheltered life.  :)

Many thanks to those involved in the Tapetree project.  It's
a great flash of light in a sometimes dark tunnel. You
guys/gals should get a Nobel Prize.

Founder of the International Bill Bruford Appreciation
Society/The He-Man Trevor Rabin Haters Club
nomad@mercury.interpath.net