Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ANN: KATEMAS SOUTH II

From: ch854@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kirstin A. Hargie)
Date: 28 Jul 1994 02:08:02 GMT
Subject: ANN: KATEMAS SOUTH II
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am planning a second annual katemas 'party'.  As I am extremely
busy this year I am not going to be able to have an in-house
party, but if ppl are interested I was thinking of having a
get together, talk about kate n stuff lunch in MEMPHIS.

I was thinking of holding the lunch this weekend (sat).
IF anyone is interested in getting together - please let
me know asap so I can make reservations, and get organized.
I apologize for the lateness of this announcement, but
things are crazy here at present.

kIrI

email me at BYHARGIE@VM.CC.OLEMISS.EDU  PLEASE!! (if youare
interestedof course :) )