Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tapetree

From: Brian J Dillard <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 14:46:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: tapetree
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

thanks and a great big moment of pleasure to everyone involved in the tapetree.
i have only watched tape b so far and  my expectations have been completely
surpassed already . . . . i had never before seen a single kate interview or
video except live at the hammersmith. the two hours i spent glued to the tv
last night were quite gratifying. i loved the rocket man video and the live
hounds of love with the dancing at the end. the videos at the very end in the
amusement park had to go. the night fligh  interview was excruciating yet
hilarious to watch. the bit about "this album (HoL) being a much fuller one
than "dreaming"" had me in stitches. you could see kate seething underneath.

thanks again . . . .

brian dillard

p.s. as a madonnaophile, my fave bit was the "what do you think of madonna?"