Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kudos to Dubber Band

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 21:01 CDT
Subject: Re: Kudos to Dubber Band
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    Thanks to everyone who said thanks, from myself and on behalf of all
the others without whom none of this would have been possible, Uli and
Peter Manchester especially, Tom Estes and all the dubbers. Vickie and
I have been in Kansas City, seeing two lesser goddesses Tori and Sarah.
Both were wonderful as usual. I'm headed to SIGGRAPH in Orlando, FL and
wonder if there are any Kate fans there? I should have net access to my
account at SIGGRAPH and would like anybody who would like to meet to
write. I will have way to much time on my hands and would love to get
together with fellow fans. Vickie is headed home tommorrow.

   If I can get a PAL copy of the Swedish airing of _The Line, The
Cross, and The Curve_ I will consider my part of the tape tree work
re-paid in full with interest.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)