Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ani's address and cdconnection

From: "Fisher, Carlton D." <SLUMUS!X7E0@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 21:21:06 EDT
Subject: Ani's address and cdconnection
To: <Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I seem to have generated an inteest in Ani DiFranco, so I thought that
I would post the details on how to order her merchandise in case anyone
is interested.

Title
Ani DiFranco (1990)
Not So Soft  (1991)
Imperfectly  (1992)
Puddle Dive  (1993)
Like I Said  (1993)
Out of Range (1994)

(I suggest starting with _Out of Range_ because it's one of the best
one's.)

Send a check or money order in US funds to

Righteous Babe Records, Inc.
PO BOX 95  Ellicott Station
Buffalo, NY 14205-0095
USA

or call toll-free
1-800-ON HER OWN (1-800-664-3769)

cassettes are $10 ($12 canadian)
CD's are $15 ($18 canadian)

NY residents should add $.80 per cassette and $1.20 per CD for tax

These are quality recordings-- not the cheap tinny sounding livingroom
jobs you hear with most independent artists.

ALSO:
     There is a large selection of Kate Bush music available for
purchase through your computer.  Telnet to th Compact Disc Conection
(cdconnection.com) and do an artist search for Bush, Kate.  It's easy
(I was even able to do it and I have trouble doing e-mail) and it's
also alot of fun.  I just ordered 5 CD's through it (all imports) and
it's under $70 even including the shipping.  I'll let you know how fast
the order comes when I recieve it.  The have a large selection of Kate
merchandise including the _Never Forever_ box set and the Japanese
version of _This Woman's Work_.  There's also a ton of other artists
available.

Well, I'm starting to feel like some kind of advertising agency or
something.  I just thought that you would be interested in this
information.  HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Carlton
x7e0@slumus.bitnet