Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It had to happen...

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 02:38 CDT
Subject: It had to happen...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Chris here,

     The inevitable happened...Kate on Bevis and Butthead. I was reading
News and was knocked off-line. It was my friend Rick in Kansas City. He
was watching eMpTyVee with some friends and he looked up to see a
familiar face, Kate's. The loathsome psuedo-animated charactors were
watching "Love and Anger." Of course they thought it sucked.

    I didn't see it, but Rick related what happened to me. They
"thought" that the opening scene looked like one of those christmas
glass snowballs, the kind they liked to smash. They let the video
play a surprisingly long time.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)