Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Web update..

From: Richard J Frost <rjf@adl.dmt.csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 09:36:06 +0930
Subject: Kate Web update..
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Status of Kate Bush Web Server - Exp IV  (11th July 94)

I must apologise for the lack of progress on the Web server!

I have recently changed jobs. This means I have lost access to
the Web server machine I was working on. However I do still
have dial-up access to it.

Unfortunately I have no modem to do work on the server from home!
(I was using one from work)

Once I get my new computer and modem I will continue working on the
web! (approx. 2-3 weeks from now)

The good news is I have access to a 600 dpi 24 bit colour scanner!

Thankyou all for your feedback so far!

I'll keep you posted if there are any more changes.

--
Richard Frost - UNIX Systems Administrator --------------------------------
                                                          CSIRO Division of