Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

please answer FAQ on lyrics?

From: bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov (Cyndy Bresloff )
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 16:04:53 GMT
Subject: please answer FAQ on lyrics?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mcs.anl.gov

Hi Gaffers:

I KNOW this is an FAQ, but not knowing where the FAQ IS...

Could some kind soul please tell me where on the 'net to
find Kate Bush lyrics; I've seen this question posted before,
but didn't pay enough attention to the follow-ups.

Thanx in advance!

-Cyndy

"Don't need no crystal ball                   Cyndy Bresloff
 Don't fall for a magic wand                  Advanced Photon Source
 We humans have in all                        Argonne National Laboratory
 We perform the miracles" ---Kate Bush        bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov