Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC in Rochester NY (New Show Added!)

From: apercu@aol.com (Apercu)
Date: 23 Jun 1994 18:06:04 -0400
Subject: TLTCTC in Rochester NY (New Show Added!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Greetings Kate Fans...

Just browsing here and thought you'd like to know that a SECOND show
has been added at 8:30pm on June 30th at The Little Theatre, 240 East
Ave., Rochester, NY.

Tickets are going fast and it would be best to contact Lakeshore
Record Exchange or Record Archive as soon as possible.

I'm miffed.  I missed get a ticket for the 7pm show, but lucked out
for the 8:30pm show.  See you all there!

Alan V. Michaels
apercu@aol.com