Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flashing Yellow Light for shirts

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 94 13:28:29 PDT
Subject: Flashing Yellow Light for shirts
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi -

I just got the blessings of not one but TWO Sony Music employees
for the shirts, so I am hesitantly going ahead with them.  If anyone
out there knows anyone at EMI or whoever I should contact about getting
permission, please E-mail me.

Yes, shirts are STILL available, and if anyone has not yet gotten a
private EMail response from me who ordered one, please re-contact
me.

Note - I don't WANT to break any copywrite laws (for example, a posting
I made a couple months back about Wilhelm Reich I first actually got
permission from Cecil Adams to re-print it here), and would not be
adverse to paying royalties to those whom royalties are due (assuming
it's a reasonable fee; if not, I'm not adverse to finding some other
artwork - just no pen & ink drawings, please!)

- Stev0 the bootlegger

"Three beeps means trouble's coming"