Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC in Rochester NY

From: flaherty@fisher.sjfc.edu (Scott C. Flaherty)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 14:32:01 -0400
Subject: TLTCTC in Rochester NY
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

What: The Line, The Cross, and The Curve

When: Thursday June 30th, 1994 at 7pm EST

Where: The Little Theatre at 240 East Ave in Rochester, NY

TICKETS-  $4.00 and are available at:

The Record Archive		(716) 473-3820
Lakeshore Record Exchange	(716) 244-8476
or At The Door (at your own risk)

NOTE- I'm not certain if these places will take phone orders for tickets
you may have to be there cash in hand.

FURTHER INFORMATION-

WBER-fm (where I got my info)	(716) 381-4353
The Little Theatre		(716) 232-3906

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE WARNED- the theatre seats all of about 200 people
and while I don't think this is a particularly "hot ticket" in the area you
may not be able to get in if you don't make arrangements to get a ticket in
advance.  In other words wait to get one at the door at your own risk!

I will gladly send directions to the Little to anyone who asks, just e-mail
me and let me know what direction you're coming from.  I don't even know if
I can go yet so I can't make any "meet you there plans..." :-(

Au Revoir,

Scott Flaherty
%)