Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Update on the update

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 12:45:12 PDT
Subject: Update on the update
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi again -

Er, I didn't make this clear on my last letter, so I will here -
my design choices are NOT A VOTE, nor a SELECTION.

Basically, the more orders I get = the fancier the shirt.  As of
this writing, I already have a dozen orders, so if you re-read my
last message, you can estimate where I'm heading.  Watch this space.

(However, keep in mind the fancier the shirt = the more expensive
the shirt.  Neither I nor the guy actually making the shirts are doing
this for profit, but still doing the design/layout/actual printing
of the shirts gets into mucho dinero.)

Non-U.S./Canada folk - if you're interested in distributing shirts
in your particular area of the world, let me know.  I'ld rather
send 4 or 5 shirts to one person in, say, England than 4 or 5 seperate
mailings.  Although, as of this writing, I haven't heard from ANY Brits.

- Stev0 "That darn shirt guy"

"You're in charge of two things:  Jack and Shit.  And Jack just
left town." - "Armies of Darkness" (AKA Evil Dead III)