Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Freedom of Choice

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 09:48:51 PDT
Subject: Freedom of Choice
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi -

Well, I've gotten a pretty good response to my Shirt posting - one
common question which I should have stated first but will answer now:

What's the design going to be?

Well, we can go several routes:

The Ultra-Deluxe route -

We're talking four-color front & back pictures & front and back text.
Unless I get an AMAZINGLY GREAT response, I'm not even going to THINK
about this one, 'cause it will probably be 18 bucks a pop.

The Deluxe route -

This is the one I'm going for - in front, an 8.5 x 11 picture of The
Ninth Wave ("The Ophelia Shot", as is commonly referred to), and
"Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net" in as yet undecided color over it, and
"rec.music.gaffa" in back.  The picture would be black & white (or,
more likely, brown and white)

The standard route 1 -

same as above, but without back text

Standard route 2 -

8.5 x 11 b&w cover of The Dreaming, with "rec.music.gaffa" above
(This is my second choice)

Both standard route 1 & 2 would be about 12 - 13 bucks each.

The ultra-cheap route -

Just "Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net" or "rec.music.gaffa" in text in
front.  No graphics.  This has two advantages -

Shirts would only be 7 bucks each, and there's a mininum of 2 dozen
(as opposed to 4 dozen with shirts with graphics).  If I get an OK,
but not great, response, this is the one I'll go for.

- Stev0 the graphic

"Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man" - Kate, in a lesser moment