Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Live at the H

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 10 Jun 1994 15:53:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Live at the H
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jon Haverman <ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote:

>It is reported that there will be a release of BOTH the CD and Video
>of 'Live at the Hammersmith Odeon' due in late July. Now, the big
>question, will it be the entire concert? ....

	Reported where?  The Hammersmith Odeon video (edited version of
course) is still `in print' here in Canada, as far as I know.  I would
love to see the full thing.  If this rumour is false, how about trying
to add the full Hammersmith concert to the tape tree for this summer?
--
  Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | studying Philosophy and Math (B.A.)