Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

October Project

From: KROVETZ@coins.cs.umass.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 18:58 EST
Subject: October Project
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I saw October Project in concert last night at the Iron Horse Music
Hall (Northampton Mass).  What a great concert!  This is definitely
a group worth checking out.  The harmonies are wonderful, and the
lead singer (Mary) has a beautiful voice.  They said they will be
touring around the US, then going over to Europe.  For part of the
tour they will be appearing with Sarah McLachlan, but I don't know
when that will be.

Bob

krovetz@cs.umass.edu