Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate lyrics and where to find them

From: Tony Bonjorno <bruceg@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 14:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kate lyrics and where to find them
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Yes, there are books of kate lyrics!

	International Music Productions (IMP)
	Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 8HN, England, UK
	ISBN: 0-86175-413-1  order ref#:14305
	7.95(pounds) or about $18 US
	Title: Kate Bush Complete, EMI music Publishing (which I think
can be ordered through Warner Bros.
	Contents: Lyrics and Music from the Kick Inside through to
Experiment IV (also including: December will be magic again, Ne t'enfui
pas, Passing through Air, the empty Bullring, Burning Bridge, Le baiser
D'infant, Ran-tan Waltz, Warm and soothing, Under the Ivy, Not this time,
and Night Scented Stock[!]) Also: a chronology, discography, videography
and info on Homeground

AND, there is a book of music and lyrics for the Sensual world, but I
don't have that info at hand - try your local music store if they sell
sheet music, ask to see the catalogue

I hope this helps!  Cheers Bruce Gordon  (bruceg@u.washington.edu)