Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

REQ: Blow Away lyrics

From: jamesk@bcvms.bc.edu (Kevin James)
Date: 9 Jun 1994 16:22:53 GMT
Subject: REQ: Blow Away lyrics
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This is my third try...why don't my posts make it to this group?

Anyway, I'd be really happy if someone could post or send me the proper
lyrics for Kate's song "Blow Away," from Never for Ever.

I always loved this one, but my tape is just not clean enough for me to
understand all the lyrics...anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

                                  ^^^^^^^^^