Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah ppv available this fall

From: richard.moynes@canrem.com (Richard Moynes)
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 23:03:00 -0400
Subject: Sarah ppv available this fall
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: CRSO.KateBush@canrem.com

Hi!

  For those of you who missed the Sarah McLachlan pay-per-view a few weeks ago,
cheer up.  The good folks at Nettwerk have informed me that it should be out on
video sometime this fall.  I can't wait 'cuz the sound on my copy SUCKS!  And
speaking of Sarah, did I mention that I have FRONT ROW SEATS for her Aug. 20
show at the Forum in Toronto?  Sorry for bragging, but I didn't go to the
Konvention.  :-)

  Actual Kate Kontent:  the number of subscribers to love-hounds doesn't
necessarily mean that's how many people read the mailing list.  I get my net
access through a commercial BBS and to cut down on their traffic they don't let
people join mailing lists.  If you want to get a list, they set up a BBS
conference for it.  The point being that in this case, one subscriber to the
list actually represents several people who read it.

Richard
richard.moynes@canrem.com