Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WXPN Singer/Songwriter Schedule

From: WAYNEPALMER@delphi.com
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 20:00:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: WXPN Singer/Songwriter Schedule
To: Love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

OK gang, this is the official schedule for the WXPN Singer/Songwriter
weekend at Penn's Landing in Philly on July 16th & 17th as Emailed to me by
Bruce Warren over at WXPN(associate producer of World Cafe):
the schedule for the singer-songwriter weekend is:

saturday july 16
3:00 pm John Flynn
3:30 pm Iris Dement
4:30 pm Sarah McLachlin & Band
5:45 pm Sonia Dada
7:30 pm October Project

Sunday July 17
3:00 pm Iota
3:30 pm John Gorka
4:30 pm Shawn Colvin w/ The Subdudes
7:30 pm Dada

Iota was the local female artists that I was thinking of, not Odetta,
who's more of a blues singer. I should have had 'XPN Email me this last
week before I tried to post the schedule from memory.
  I'm glad to see that so many people here have posted or sent me Email to
answer my question about their interest in early progressive rock during the
early 70's. Right now it seems the most responses have been about
Renaissance with Gentle Giant a close second.

                                         Wayne A. Palmer
                                         Ye Olde Florence Train Station
                                         WaynePalmer@delphi.com
WXPN-Music that need to be Heard.