Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: danielle dax

From: shaun@hew.mincom.oz.au (Shaun Hayes)
Date: Sun, 29 May 1994 03:52:45 GMT
Subject: Re: danielle dax
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mincom.oz.au (News Administrator)

As lasagna breeze (woj@remus.rutgers.edu) wrote:
:->nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan) sez:
:->>Any word on whether *Jesus Egg That Wept* has also been released on CD?

:->well, on the little inlay card that came with the lemon kitten disc
:->i picked up, they list all three early danielle dax albums on disc as
:->well:

:->	pop-eyes		bot 131 01 cd
:->	jesus egg that wept	bot 131 02 cd
:->	inky bloaters		bot 131 04 cd

:->they're on my list. they should be on yours as well.

Yes it is.  I bought it in Denver Colorado in February this year.

i am happy with it

-Shaun

--
   -----
   \ = /---     "This champagne is FROZEN!"