Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Line, The Cross and The Curve

From: jantzen@castor.scinfo.u-nancy.fr (Stephane Jantzen)
Date: 25 May 1994 17:47:08 GMT
Subject: The Line, The Cross and The Curve
To: rec-music-gaffa@grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Hi !

	I keep hearing about "The Line, The Cross and The Curve" for months.
The only thing I know is that it's a movie that Kate made (?). Does anybody
know if this motion pcture is gonna be shown in Europe, and especially in
France ?

				Stephane

PS : Damn, how can I be a _genuine_ Kate fan, ignoring that !
PPS: Have someone more details about the movie, please ?

Stephane 'Peekaboo' Jantzen - jantzen@scinfo.u-nancy.fr
Ecole Superieure d'Informatique et d'Applications de Lorraine (E.S.I.A.L.)

		"Without the pain there'd be no learning	_O_
		 Without the hurting we'd never change"		 |<
					Kate Bush